Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I reached TAP 5 today

I'm very proud to say that I've reached TAP 5.1 today! I logged into my Wealth 4 all back office and I had over $200 in my e-wallet and cycle bucket... enough to buy TAP 5 :) 
You might ask: Why did the system not buy it on its own if you have repurchase set at 100%?
Simple: the autorepurchase function only uses money generated from your cycling TAPs. As I set it to 100% all the money generated from my cycling TAPs get into the cycling bucket and will be used to buy new TAPs as soon as there is enough money. For TAP 5 it has to be $192!!! Wow, huh?... this is the most expensive thing I've ever bought online ;)

So the money generated by your referrals purchasing new TAPs does not go into the cycling bucket but directly into your e-wallet. This is why you need to log in regularly to make sure you have used all the money available to buy new TAPs to make your business grow faster or withdraw that money if you prefer... This is up to you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juan, I have a doubt. When you login to your W4ALL, there is a Tax ID/Government ID. what is that and I am from UK. is it the NI number (national insurance number)?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.

      I used my ID number from my National ID Card. I'm from Spain...

      Delete