Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wealth 4 all; is it coming back?

Hi there!

Just logged out of my Weath4all account and saw this:
-----
04/25/2013
URGENT - Because of the system being hacked, the site back office will not be available until further notice. Please remember members can always come to this page for news, updates and information. Each members must do the following by May 15, 2013: Email your full name, username, the amount you deposited, and the amount you withdrew to recovery.w4a@gmail.com. Please provide correct and truthful information. Please consider yourself paid if you have been paid more than you deposited. For example, if you deposited $100 and withdrew more than $100.00, you have been paid. Once all accounts have been reconciled, we will credit the accounts of members that are owed money.
-------

I don't know what you think about this but in my opinion this means Good Bye. At least it seems that they will be giving back part of the money you've put in. The funny thing is that I cannot access that data due to the site not working properly... so I really don't know how to retrieve this data to send it tho them. I'll try and check my Global EWallet to see if I can find out how much I put in and how much I took out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment