Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Payment Processor for Wealth4all live

Yesterday all the Wealth4all members received the email that the new payment processor i-Payout. At first it didn't look that good to me as it seemed to be quite expensive but after looking at it more in detail and after receiving an email from the Wealth4all admin it seems quite ok: the withdrawal fees are lower than the ones we had with Payza (AlertPay) or Solid Trust Pay and also the Account funding fees are quite lower as well: 
i-Payout $0.25 
Payza (AlertPay) & Solid Trust Pay 7%

What I don't like that much is that there is a monthly maintenance fee of $1.25 and a one time activation fee of $1. This is not so bad... you can delay those payments just by not joining i-Payout till the day you want to start withdrawing money from Wealth4all.... unfortunately it's too late for me as I already created my account yesterday.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment